- Free Shipping in USA and Canada
- Hassle-free exchange & returns
Discover sophisticated style and performance with this grey suit crafted from a knit blend of cotton, wool, and polyester. Designed for the modern man, the suit embraces the natural stretch of knit fabrics with a contemporary fit. The extra lightly constructed jacket and trousers move with the wearer, offering incomparable comfort in the same clean silhouette of a traditional suit.
All Suits including trousers and trouser separates come with a unfinished 6″ inch drop, requiring alteration.
- Single-breasted two-button jacket
- Notch Lapel
- Lower flap pockets and upper welt breast pocket
- Natural canvas construction
- Butterfly-shaped interior body lining for comfort and relaxed style
- Set-in sleeve construction for a natural shoulder expression
- Pick stitching details
- Jacket length 29.5″ on 40R
- 6″ Drop (40R suit comes with 34R trousers)
- Flat front trousers with 15″ open bottom
- 44% Cotton/43% Wool/13% Polyester knit in Italy
- Made in Montreal
- Dry clean only
- Style # NC3210
Shipping & Returns:
About the Brand:
Jack Victor uses the finest materials with exceptional craftsmanship, offering thoughtfully designed menswear that goes beyond seasonal trends to stand the test of time. Their commitment to accessible luxury, heritage, their hometown of Montreal, and a forward-thinking approach is at the core of how the brand was built. Jack Victor remains a family-owned business with Alan Victor, CEO, the third generation, following in the footsteps of his father Herschel and his grandfather Jack. Their tailored clothing is designed and produced in downtown Montreal; an integral part of their inspiration and identity as a brand.